Samsung already has optimized the Rom of samsung galaxy mini 2, despite not having a last generation of hardware, this smartphone is still an excellent device. Unfortunately, we again found that the customizations performed by operators affect device performance, for this reason we offer a guide to install the original firmware of Samsung without additional customization.
- The guide is for model S6500 or the Samsung Galaxy Mini 2, to be sure it is actually the one (and not the model S6500 D quick ) check that you have the NFC settings.
- It is recommended to make a backup of your data and make nandroid backup because you if you failed in the process you might lose everything that you have right now on your smartphone.
- Do With your Own Risk, follow the guide only if you know what you are doing
DOWNLOAD Galaxy Mini 2 Stock ROM
Download the STOCK Rom for galaxy mini 2 NO BRAND if you want to remove customizations of operators, if you were happy with the customizations that have been proposed by your operator download firmware below:
- STOCK NO BRAND - Android 2.3.6
- WIND - Android 2.3.6
- TIM - Android 2.3.6
- VODAFONE - Android 2.3.6
- To download Stock Rom file above paste this to your browser http://tny.cz/593b1603 pass : tutorialfor-android.blogspotcom
How to flash Stock Rom on Galax Mini 2
- Make sure you have installed Samsung Kies
- Download Odin from the link
- Download the firmware with choosing between those mentioned above
- Turn off the samsung galaxy mini 2
- Start the phone by holding down the HOME key (middle button) + key to turn the volume down + power button, the phone will boot later into Download Mode (press the button to raise the volume to confirm)
- Connected via the USB cable to your Galaxy Mini S6500 to your computer and wait for the installation of drivers
- Initiated Odin that assumes you have previously downloaded and if the drivers have been completed the installation process, you will see the yellow highlighted COM1 on the left side
- Make sure only f. Reset Time and Auto Reboot option is ticked
- Click on PDA and select the Rom you have downloaded before
- Press Start to start the firmware installation procedure
- Once started the installation procedure you will end up with the new stock firmware installed, it's recommended settings recovery where you will lose all data , SMS phone numbers, calls and Applications (which is why there has been previously advised to do a backup)
If the device does not start (it may happen that some file is not compatible with the new firmware and the phone remains always on the initial written Samsung) you need to do a wipe (thus losing all data), to turn off the phone and run it by pressing the HOME button + button to raise the volume + button, then select move up and down with the volume keys the Wipe Data option and confirm with the middle button. That's it for my post about flash stock firmware on samsung galaxy mini 2. I hope this rom and tutorial can help you